☎: 01202 965295
|Bournemouth Archaeology offers an extensive range of specialist archaeological contractor services, representing the heritage consultancy arm of the School of Applied Sciences at Bournemouth University.|
|Bournemouth Archaeology is a multi-disciplinary heritage consultancy with a long established reputation for providing heritage planning advice and archaeological services to clients at all stages of the planning process.
Bournemouth Archaeology has a wealth of expertise and proven track record in providing a comprehensive service tailored to meet your needs, whether they are commercial or research driven.
|Protecting the past, supporting the future.|
|Our range of services include:
• Desk based assessments
• Archaeological watching briefs
• Archaeological evaluations
• Geophysical surveys
• Post-excavation services
• Historic Building Recording
• 3D Laser scanning and Advanced Survey Services
• Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) survey and badger mitigation
• Support for community heritage projects